A routine medical assessment approximately takes about 30 minutes; however, it may take longer depending on your medical history. We advise that you allow at least 1 hour for the appointment. On the day at the virtual clinic the Doctor/Nurse of Leo Medical will:
- Check your identification.
- Take history of your blood pressure measurement.
- List of the medication youíre currently taking.
- List of any hospital consultant you see regularly.
- Document your height, weight, smoking and alcohol history (To assist our staff it would be helpful to take a note of your most recent weight and height with you).
- Take your full medical history.
An optional of our telemedicine service, can allow constant monitoring
of the patientís condition and performance of preventive and control check-ups
outside medical facilities.
The results of the medical consultation are transmitted to our Medical Care Center.